Friday, November 27, 2009

Muscle Boys

22 Nov 09
I love when my boys get together and show off! They can be quite amusing! They always end up competing at something. Here the competition is muscles...
They were cracking up and talking smack, especially against Frankie and their dad!
Brandon doesn't seem too impressed with Frankie's abs,
and Frankie doesn't seem too intimidated by Brandon's pecs.
Hmmmm....
Gabriel thinks they're all crazy, because he knows he's going to be bigger than them both. Just wait...
And, Noah is not concerned either. He knows he can hang!!!!
And...you know where they get it from...
THEIR DADDY!!!!
Mr. Tough Guy shows them he can squeeze them like a grape. They ain't got nothing on him! ;)

1 comment:

Liz Ann said...

This pictures crack me up everytime I see them. Especially when I thought that machine was a pennis pump at first. Frankie I know you are trying to compete, but there is somethings that just aren't meant to be