Friday, November 27, 2009

Noah's Party--Glow in the Dark Putt-Putt

Noah chose to have his birthday party at the Glow in the Dark Putt-Putt. He had debated between going here or the Sky Zone (a trampoline park). He had such an awesome time that I don't think he regretted his choice. You can't tell from these photos how cool this place was, because the "glow" doesn't show up in the pics. Since we were wearing white, we also were shining. It was fun!


























Brandon won the first game. Frankie won the second game, and my hubby won overall score. Also, Brandon and I won two free games with our last putt. We truly had a great time, and Noah had a BLAST!!!!

2 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

What a fun birthday! You always do the most fun stuff together! I am so glad you updated your blog!! I was wondering what you guys had been up to.

Liz Ann said...

Ive seen those before. They are pretty cool. Your right, pictures dont do it justice