Thursday, September 10, 2009

SC Trip--Day 7/ Part 1--Bistro

Our last FULL day together, I arranged a lunch date to eat at my favorite restaurant in Lexington: The Bistro. They have the BEST garlic loaf (which you have to specifically ask for...it's not on the menu.), and heavenly greek salad. We were the first to arrive:
Lizzy, Mary, Isabel, and myself.
We sat in the martini lounge to stay comfy while waiting for the others to arrive.
Relaxing...
Then the others started to show up:
Will, Jared, Delia, Emry... My mother-in-law (Evelyn)... Ethen's family:
Benji, Vince, Ethen, Olivia, and Rebekah.
(BTW, our waiter had to put up with a lot of cRaZiNeSs from us, so we tipped him REALLY BIG!)






Everyone wanted to see the pics I had been accumulating from the week.
This day was hard on me, because I realized my trip was winding down, and I would soon be leaving. I had a lot going through my mind, and was torn...knowing that I was leaving a part of myself behind...people that I loved dearly. It was difficult.
My sisters took some poses outside the Bistro when we were done.

There always has to be a silly one...
...and sexy one, but I realized I couldn't do sexy from previous shots, so I stuck with a smile.





After having lunch, we rushed back to Delia's house to get everyone outfitted for our fabulous 80's night at the skating rink.

1 comment:

Leigh This Way said...

Oh my! I love the bistro! When I worked at Eckerd, I use to eat there all the time. They've got this spinach dip that's soo yummy that sometimes that would be all I get. Hmm, I'm thinking next time we're in town I'm definitely gonna have to eat there.