Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SC Trip--Day 5/ Part 2--AHS Friends

I met up with some high school friends while in town, and had fun seeing people that I hadn't seen in YEARS!...so nice! We went to Wings-n-Ale in Lexington.Joey Wilson, Stacy Cook, Angela Glover Cook, Wendy Drake Wilson, Misty Bunch, Africa Graham, and Doug Heckman. I had to rub Joey's belly! (He's my husband's best friend...aka...Cooter.)
Wendy and I being silly!
Me entertaining the group...showing them what silly REALLY looks like!
The girls being cRaZy!!! ....Why does that happen when people are with me? Hmmmm.....
Africa suggested we were doing it wrong....
I have known Wendy since kindergarten! We have been friends forever it seems!!!! LOVE HER!!!! And, of course, her hubby is my husband's soul brother!
Africa is a sweetheart! <3
Mary and I challenged Cooter to a game of pool...I am serious in my competitions!
I had to show 'em my skill... ...and stuff! LOL!!!
Mary is always an excellent teammate.
She actually made this shot!
IMPRESSIVE!
And, the result: LOL...Cooter lost to girls!!!
That's right...feel the power!
Victory dance!
Celebrate!!!
Us girls are the STUFF!!!!

1 comment:

Leigh This Way said...

Wow! It seems like you sure did make the most of your trip to SC. I'm glad that you had so much fun at got to reconnect with so many people. Sorry I missed you! =(