Monday, April 27, 2009

Brandon Has a New Friend

Brandon had his first day of behavioral school today. While I was in one of my labs, I got a phone call from Brandon exclaiming that he and Josh (the boy who he fought) were placed together in this class. Fortunately, Brandon was excited that they actually hit it off really well. They made up and discussed their fight with great amusement. He said that Josh is really cool (They didn't even know each other before the fight). Fortunately, since they will be together for the next six weeks, they should be able to really make amends. Very fascinating! I'm glad they both have forgiving spirits! Neither holds any grudges. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if they were put into the same class. I am glad that they are now friends, otherwise the next 6 weeks could have been miserable. But I am not surprised that after getting to know Brandon, they are now friends, he is a great kid!

Leigh This Way said...

HAHAHA!! I will say that I'm glad to find out that the other boy got into trouble to but how ironic that they find out that they get along well. See what happens when people put their differences aside and really get to know one another! Amazing things happen. Now if only we could get world leaders to do the same!!

Heather said...

lol. It's just like guys to beat the crap out of each other and then be best friends a few days later. lol. I'm so glad to hear that they've made amends and are able to get along.

April said...

That's incredible! I too wondered if they would be in the same class. It sounds like some good things are coming out of this situation!

House of Squitty said...

Well, what a great ending to this story.

Liz Ann said...

That is crazy. I know they did that on purpose