Thursday, December 18, 2008

Vegas SNOW!

We had plans to go down to Freemont Street and have some fun. However, the snow stopped us. This was the initial flurries. Look at the HUGE flakes falling! Noah and Gabriel had a snowball fight. However, this was the only picture I got because my camera went dead. :(
Snow in the Vegas valley is quite unusual. We normally just have it at Mt. Charleston (35 minutes away). This year, though, we got a pouring of it. I wish I had my camera working!!!!!
Hopefully the roads will be clear this evening. We have plans to see Menopause, a hilarious musical comedy.

7 comments:

Mikelene said...

SNOW!! I'd take a little of that here. But just for a few days. It's been 70+ and Christmas is next week! Looks like Noah is having a blast in that photo. Cute boy!

Leigh This Way said...

WOW! Snow! I just want to be able to cut my heat on again!

Liz Ann said...

What! Snow? In Vegas! I thought Vegas was suppose to be hotter than SC. It's freakin 78* here.

Liz Ann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber said...

Oh!! I'm jealous!! I would love to have some snow!!! Looks like fun!

Brigg and Dianne said...

That was just crazy! Of course, a 'Snow Day' every once in a while is the best!

Libbi said...

LaNelle and Steven flew to Vegas for a graduation vacation and they were sad it was snowing because they were hoping to escape that for a few days...but WE loved the snow when we were out west! Glad you had fun and still got to go to your show!