Friday, December 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!

My hubby is having a bday on the 20th! We celebrated early since his family was in town. There is definitely NOT enough candles on that cake! Brandon picking on his Dad about his age.Now he's trying to make up. Nice! And, of course, Dad had to grab his little girl.

A tribute to my Best Friend:
Hunny, you have been an absolute gem to me. You have helped me to blossom and become the person that I've always wanted to be. You give me room to expand, be myself, and allow me the freedom to make my own decisions with full support. You give me profound insight and wisdom and lead our family on paths of righteousness. You are a rock of strength. You bear the burdens of this world and responsibility without complaint. You roll up your sleeves and work your butt off for our benefit, not regretting any of it. You are always looking out for our best interest. I feel very safe in your arms and you make me smile every day. You bring me so much laughter and happiness. You are definitely my opposite. You compliment my weaknesses by making them your strengths. You sacrifice your whole being for the family. I appreciate all that you do. You are my greatest asset! I love you for who you are and for how you've changed me. I love you for your sweet compliments and assurances. I love you for your loyalty and righteousness. I love you for your charm and humor. I love that you chased me down and convinced me to be your wife. I love that I get to spend my eternity with you. You are my best friend! You are so special to me! Fortunately, you still make my heart flutter after all these years. Your witty advances and hypnotizing eyes draw me into you. Thanks for being the man of my dreams. Thanks for giving me a wonderful life. I love you!!!
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!
Marina

4 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Awww, how sweet! Happy Birthday Bro. Wolfe!

Liz Ann said...

Ok, I didn't have time to read the whole thing, but I read serts of it. Can I say where the money at?!?!

Oh, and Happy B-day Frank

Mikelene said...

Happy Birthday, Frank!!!

Libbi said...

Happy late Birthday!! What a sweet post...aren't we blessed with great men?