Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Bowling

5 September 2011
We love $1 bowling!
Here were the teams for our Labor Day competition (we played 4 games):Frankie and MichelleSteve-O and GabrielThe missionaries.And, then me and the hubs. :) Of course, we were the winners of the competition!!! We won two of the four. Frank's high score was a 198 and mine was a 121 (not too good). Frankie actually had the highest individual score of the day (214) and Gabriel posted a 156 for his highest. We missed Brandon, but he had to work.Gabriel had the first turkey, followed by Frankie with his gobble-gobble, and then Frank with his bird too. Yes, they have skills!Kela and Noah had fun as well. And, Noah finally was able to bowl without bumpers!

Gabe with his mad skills! :) BEAST! I'm really proud of this boy. He's been showing great signs of improvement in attitude and maturity. I love him to death. He does a lot to take care of me in so many ways. :)
But, he sure didn't get those gorgeous BLUES from ME!!! Nope. I can't claim that.

2 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Love bowling but haven't done it in forever! Everytime we've been with people who have wanted to go its been too soon after a surgery for me to go. =( (Not to mention, I'm there to enjoy the company, not to win ;) hehehe)

Rebekah Del Priore said...

bowling is always so much fun!!! And isn't it odd that we have soooo many children with blue eyes? 2 out of 3 of my kids are blue too...