Tuesday, August 23, 2011

LV Temple with Youth

16 August 2011 I went to the temple with our Young Women and had a great time (I'm at the front left). It was the first time that I've gotten to go to the baptistry at the Las Vegas Temple. It was bigger than the others that I have been to...pretty cool! However, the best thing about this trip was getting to be there with Gabriel. It was very special because it's the first time I've been to the temple with him. His first experience was a trip to St. George and the other times I was not in the youth program, so finally having this opportunity to be with him was great! (There are some other photos floating around out there somewhere of us and I will have to get them. I hope they are clearer than this one.) I hope there will be many more days like this to come. Of course, Gabe had to get a pic with Ashley. She's amazing!

No comments: