Friday, November 19, 2010

Fall Fun Fest

29 October 2010

After I worked at the CSN Fall Fun Fest as a Dental Hygiene student, I went home and got my family and came back to it--mainly because I had been smelling all of the great food and stuff...it reminded me of the fair. And, you know I LOVE THE FAIR!!!! Of course, this was a small, deflated carnival compared to what I'm used to...but it would have to do. It was the closest thing that we were going to get.
(The pics are taken from my phone, so they aren't so great. Plus, Gabriel is not pictured because he went camping with the scouts.)
Dad won Kela and Noah some stuffed animals. Of course, he got them through playing basketball!!!! Frankie and Brandon tried, but they couldn't do it. LOL
Kela absolutely LOVED her cheetah. This was extremely surprising, because she has always hated stuffed animals...but this thing...she has carried around with her wherever she has went...even to bed!!!! It's crazy! It must be because she knew it was won with love!
Brandon and Noah rode all of the rides. The rest of us just walked around and watched them.
They had a blast!!!The boys had a great time just being together!
However, they especially loved competing on this bungee pull!!! They must have did it over 20 times. It was HILARIOUS! The bungee would jerk them so hard!!! They were flying through the air! The best part....Dad had the longest distance out of anyone at the fair!!!! The guy running the game was VERY impressed...of course I was too! =) He's the man! I honestly thought he was going to pull his knee out and have to go in for another surgery! Thankfully, he didn't.
It was a great family night!!! I'm glad we could all get together!
I even got to eat the best corn of my life!!!! YUM!!! It was sooooo good that I had to get two! =)

2 comments:

Liz Ann said...

Quality family time is always the best...especially when there is competition involved between the boys.

Leigh This Way said...

I love the last pic with you and the corn...course there's nothing better than fresh roasted corn =)