Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rocco & Angel-- Red Rock

13 February 2010

After Carly's baptism, the gang went up to Red Rock to go hiking. However, Liz Ann started feeling sick, so she stayed back. Fortunately, though, Rocco decided to get out this time and do something besides video games. LOL! However, Frankie and I left right away, even though this was my first time going. I didn't realize that the trails would be too complicated for Kela. So because of transportation issues (we were going to be down one car to get everyone home if I took Kela back), the three of us headed back to the house.
Everyone else enjoyed the experience, though.

Burning bush????




They still did a pretty easy trail since Noah was with them, though.










Time for relaxation!!!! Whew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved looking at these pictures, the creek and mountains were really something! noah and gabriel sitting in that rock enclosure is a good one too....my goodness gabriel sure has some long arms and legs, ha, ha........love, evelyn