Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rocco, Angel, Liz Ann--Mystere@Treasure Island, Venetian and Vegas sign

10 February 2010 Why come to Vegas if you can't see a show, right???? Right! Therefore, we sent our guests to go see Mystere at Treasure Island. It's one of the best shows in town! We love it!
Frankie went with Rocco, Angel and Liz Ann to see the show, while me and my hubby walked around the newest hotel in town: Aria. I enjoyed myself by trying on clothes that were definitely out of my price range...$5000 pants, $2000 shirts, and $8000 jackets. Oh, yeah!!! That's how I roll! LOL I was pimpin' for sure!!! (A few minutes anyway.)
Angel and Frankie snuck a pic while waiting on the show to start.
Frankie and Lizzy were getting excited!!! Whoot! Whoot!

This is an amazing Cirque du Soleil show that is filled with comical and mesmerizing acrobatics! It's a must see!!!

Afterwards, we met up with the crew at the Venetian, which is across the street from Treasure Island.

The Venetian is my favorite hotel downtown. It is exquisite. You're surrounded by scenery of Venice, but you're INSIDE...not outside! It's soooo cool!
Frankie basically ended up being Lizzy's date, since her hubby was overseas for their anniversary. He enjoyed it thoroughly, because he loves her so much! =)
Of course, I was even more excited to have my baby sister with me!!! I was thrilled to death!
Oh, and you know you can't go to Italy without getting some gelato. No, of course not! That's exactly why we got some!!! YUM!
Hehehehe!!! What flavor should I choose?????
MMMMMmmmmmmm....
It doesn't matter, really; they're all good!!!
Notice the Gondola behind the girls??? Oh, yeah...a nice Italian guy singing through the river in the hotel!!! Who doesn't love that?!
There is no telling what these guys are talking about! LOL! INTENSE!
However, while the "big boys" were being serious, the "youngins" were having fun! Hahahaha! (Can I eat my gelato off your head while you distract me while biting my nipple?)

Then, we made our way over to the Palazzo.
Everywhere we went, there were Chinese decorations all over the place, representing the celebration of the Chinese New Year.
I don't know why orange trees represent China???? Do you??? Anyway, it is the year of the Tiger for the Chinese!!!! However, apparently they didn't get the memo that Gamecocks rule!!!! LOL! Goooooo COCKS!
Sitting under a beautiful waterfall!
I love this picture of my brother and his wife! They really deserved this time away from their kids! =) Oh, yeah...that's why they didn't stay with us. ;) (At this point, they parted ways with us and did their own thing.) However, we had more to show Liz Ann....Somebody PULL her AWAY from those machines!!!!! She can't control herself!!!! What a WILD child!!!! LOL!
(just pretending)
She even had to climb in the back of a limo and PARTY down!!! hahaha Livin' it large in VEGAS!!!! Gah, this girl's gonna get me in trouble!
(For those of you who are blind...it's empty...I promise.)
Then, last but not least, we had to head to the famous "Welcome to Las Vegas sign."
Whoot! Whoot! The crazies have arrived!!!! Watch out!!!

1 comment:

Liz Ann said...

Darn, I thought I was on Good behavior. I guess I don't know what that is. Oh well, I had FUN!

Pshh, if you thought I was wild then you should have seen me before I got married. You definitely wouldn't have been able to hang. And yes, I would have gotten you in a lot of trouble ;)

Good thing those WiLd DaYz are over!