Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rocco, Angel, Liz Ann-- Mac King Comedy Magic Show@Harrah's

11 February 2010
Rocco LOVES magic!!! He is the one who always buys little magic tricks and performs them for others. (Well, Alex does that too.) Anyway, Rocco got coupons for a free magic show. The only thing you had to do was buy a drink for $16! LOL! Hehehe...

Rocco was holding Angel's purse here, but when I tried to take a pic of him looking fruity, he moved it out of the way in time. (He's so quick and sneaky...I guess that's why he made a great wrestler.) Oh, well!
All the girls were excited to be out on the town! We didn't care where we were going!!!! Okay, well maybe only Liz Ann and I didn't. It looks like Carly and Angel think we're crazy! LOL
Well, here's our $16 drinks. Let me just say....GROSS!!!!! I took one sip and had to put it down. Totally nasty!
We were anxious to get the show started!
Hahahahahahaha!!!! OMGoodness! This guy was hilarious! (Carly didn't think so, but the rest of did!) I was busting out laughing at the way he looked when he did his tricks. He was a hoot!!! It was totally worth the money! FUNNNNNY!

After the show we walked around Harrah's, since that's where the show was.

This is me trying on some country bling! Lizzy actually bought some flashy, purple shoes here...for super cheap! I just pretended I had money to spend!
Then we had to get a picture with Toby Keith, since his bar was located in Harrah's (I Love This Bar). Lizzy couldn't control herself, and we almost got arrested! ;) lol....just kidding!
Although, if that were true, I'm sure she would have asked for the "furry handcuffs." LOL!

Next stop...lunch!
We took off for the Rio buffet...the best in town.
Of course, Rocco enjoyed the all-u-can-eat crab legs!
Brandon and Carly ate more traditional foods,
while Lizzy and I pounded down the desserts. YUM! YUM!
We had a great afternoon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mac King here. Thanks so much for coming to the show. Sorry about the drinks.

Marina said...

LOL!!! Like I said, it was totally worth it! The show was awesome! We had a great time!!!! You are very talented and such a hoot!!! Thanks for a wonderful afternoon! I'd definitely do it again! =)

Mary McDonald said...

Don't be giving away MY furry handcuffs!!!! LOL