Saturday, September 19, 2009

Noah's Orientation for First Grade

25 Aug 09
Noah was very excited to be starting first grade, even though he had just ended Kindergarten just two weeks prior (Vegas has year round school for Elementary). He found his classroom quickly.
Met his team teachers: Mrs. Roselli and Ms. Leavitt.
Found the play center
Bought a school t-shirt, yearbook, and ran into a friend (Caden Rice).
Then he wanted to go back to his classroom to draw a little bit.
Yes, I believe first grade is going to be GREAT!

2 comments:

Rebekah Del Priore said...

Year Round School??? Oh no! I hope we NEVER do that here. I think kids need a long break.

Leigh This Way said...

Do they seem to remember stuff better? I always thought that year round school would be better because you don't have all summer to forget what you learned the year before but I will say that the long break is nice.