Friday, July 24, 2009

Noah's Kindergarten Graduation

I can't believe my baby is going to be in 1st grade! Noah was so cute up on stage singing all of his songs.
They asked all of the children what they want to be when they grow up, and when they got to Noah, he said a "Dry Cleaner." LOL!!!
I'm happy that Parris and Lydia could come and show their support.
Brandon wanted to come too. He told me that he felt he should show Noah that he loves and cares for him, so decided to surprise him by coming. Noah kept smiling and waving at him.
This was a proud day for me. My last is officially in regular school.
Noah with his teacher, Mrs. Canaff.The teacher asked if anyone could cut the cake, and Lydia jumped up and volunteered without hesitation! How inspiring! Why can't we all be like that!

No comments: