Friday, July 24, 2009

Menopause @ the Luxor and More of the Strip

HAHAHAHA...Menopause, The Musical is a great expression of what women go through when they hit "the change." This lady was by far the best performer of the night. She cracked me up with her expressions and dramatic character!
Lydia and I got free tickets to go to the show. We had so much fun!
The show was inside the Luxor at the Atrium Theatre.We had to stop and take pictures of all the Egyptian decor.
Then we headed over to the Excalibur hotel. It's beautiful from the outside, but not as impressive on the inside.
Then, we marched to the New York, New York.
Met some Coyote Ugly guys...
...took a pose in the city section by some Milwaukee imposters. LOL (inside joke).
Then ended at the Rio buffet. YUM!!!

3 comments:

Liz Ann said...

I'm ready to have all the same fun when I get out there

Leigh This Way said...

Wow! It looks like there is lots to do besides gambling. Looks like y'all had tons of fun, especially Lydia.

Ranee J Fratangelo said...

Marina...I do do other stuff go to the top left of my blog it will say bizzymommagifts.blog...it will take you there give you some prices and colors of vinyl...if you want to sp. order let me know I can send you a quote including shipping.