Friday, January 21, 2011

Noah's First Pack Meeting

20 January 2011
Noah had his first Cub Scout Pack Meeting and he was sooo excited for it, because he was going to get to be in the color guard and carry the American flag! He kept telling me, "I can't drop it or we'll have to burn it." He was so serious! LOL! So, I told him, "Yeah, so be very careful!"

Well, I ran out the door with my camera, but I left my battery at home...ugh! I didn't get to take any action photos!!!! ugh...ugh...ugh...ugh!!!!! Urrrrrhhhh!

Anyway, so I had to wait until I got back home to take a picture of my cute little wolf scout. Here he is:
Isn't he adorable????

6 comments:

Mary Beth said...

oh I can't wait for boy scouts!!!

Mary Beth said...

I meant, cub scouts

Liz Ann said...

I just came across a knock knock joke for Frankie.

Knock Knock
who's there
Frank
Frank who?
Frank you for being my Valentine!

Tell, your hubby he has to keep that one in his books. Since his name is Frank I thought it was fitting

Liz Ann said...

And way to go Noah. I'm glad you didn't have to burn the flag

Angel said...

Oh, I can't believe that I didn't take a pic of Jonah. I'm gonna have to do that. You know, he would've been one of mine!

Mary McDonald said...

Uh, Angel & Marina, what is with y'all and forgetting your cameras! I got Levi's pic & it's suprising how little they look holding that flag...too cute!

Yay, Noah!