Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Brandon's Spring Break to SC

26 March-5 April 2010
Well, Papa gave Brandon an early graduation present and paid for him to fly out to SC so he could spend some time with the family during his Spring Break. I took my boy to the airport. Honestly, I was so happy for him to be able to go!!!! Although, I must admit I was a little envious. I sure wish I could have went with him. ;)




(always have to do a fun pose)
Okay, that's it!!! He's on his way!!!
It was a long day! Noah fell asleep on our way home, so Gabriel was helpful in carrying him inside. I'm very grateful when they assist! =)

2 comments:

Angel said...

In case you never saw it, I sent that boy home with a cd of pictures

Liz Ann said...

Too bad he spent his whole vacation playing Diablo...btw love your outfit and of course shoes!