Saturday, July 10, 2010

Liz Ann & Angel--Frank Marino Diva's LV@Harrah's

11 February 2010
Ok, as promised...Here is our experience with our drag queen concert: First off, I had no idea what we were getting ourselves into. LOL! I was a little hesitant of going, thinking this could be a very bad experience....However, much to my surprise, it was VERY FUN! It was like being at a real concert! The guys impersonated their divas to a T. They had their mannerisms and everything down so well. It was very impressive. The coolest thing, though...we were on FRONT ROW!!!! And they were FREE tickets!!! Yeah-yah!!!!
This was the look we had on our faces pretty much the whole time! We were having a rockin' good time!!!! We were hoopin' and hollerin' and acting cRaZy!!!!
The only person that they made fun of was Beyonce. They exaggerated her on everything, but all the others were right on target!
Frank Marino starred as Joan Rivers. He would tell jokes in between each star performance.
There was Brittney Spears, Eliza Manelli, and Lady Gaga, but I didn't get pictures of them because Frank didn't tell us we could take pictures until after they performed. He forgot to mention it. I was like, "Are you serious!?" I'm so glad I had my camera on me, because normally shows don't let you do that. I was super excited!!! WooHoo!
There was Celine Dion:


(More Joan Rivers:)
Whitney Houston:

Dolly Parton:


Bette Midler:


Cher:

Diana Ross:

Tina Turner:

Back-up dancers:
The all-star cast:


Gah, I swear, Frank Marino makes a beautiful woman! He was so delightful and gracious in talking to us. We had an awesome time!!!!

No comments: